CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Food Storage Sale

I’m tired of the food storage food taking up the entire closet of our guest bedroom and the stacks of boxes by
the side of the bed. I think our house guest thinks he is living in a warehouse.

I am going to do something CRAZY!!! I am going to beg all of you to come buy th is food!!!
I will cut the prices (take a lost) if you will just come get th is OUT of my HOUSE!!!

Every #10 can is NOW $3 off the original price
Sea Salt = $1 off (now $5)
Coconut Oil = $2 off (now $33)
Case of Powdered Milk = regularly $72 now $60

Here is a l is t of SOME of items that I have:
**Everything is so jammed in the closet that I cant’ remember everything and original prices***
Peas, cauliflower, mushrooms, bell peppers, brownie mix, potato slices, b is cuit mix, TVP (ham, bacon, taco, beef),
Soups (cream of chicken, cheese potato, cheese broccoli, chili, veggie, abc), Fried rice, teriyaki sauce, popcorn,……..

PLEASE help me clean out th is closet full of food so that I can put back the thing I had in that closet and our
house guest can have h is room back!!!

Thanks
Lee Lloyd
568.6088
aussielloyd@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
satellite